How to Set the Clock in a Dodge Durangoby Megan Mattingly-Arthur
Manufactured by Chrysler's Dodge division, the Durango is a full-sized sport utility vehicle that has been in production in the United States since 1998. All Dodge Durango models include a digital clock on the dashboard audio systems panel. The Durango has clearly marked clock-setting buttons, which makes setting the digital clock a simple and straightforward process that can be done quickly.
Locate the "Time" button in the upper right corner of the audio systems panel in your Dodge Durango. Press and hold the "Time" button until the "hour" digits start to blink.
Use the "Tune/Audio" control dial located on the right side of the audio systems panel to set the hour on the clock. Turn the dial until the hour reflects the current time.
Press the "Tune/Audio" control dial to advance the setting to the "minutes" digits. Adjust the minutes to reflect the current time by turning the "Tune/Audio" control dial.
Press the "Tune/Audio" control dial to save your changes and exit the clock-setting mode.
- Dodge Owners Center: Download Manuals
- "2004 Dodge Durango Owners Manual"; Dodge; 2004
- "2005 Dodge Durango Owners Manual"; Dodge; 2005
- Repeat the clock-setting process in the spring and fall to adjust the clock for daylight saving time.
- These setting instructions may not apply to all Dodge Durango models. If necessary, contact your local Dodge dealer or service center for setting advice that is specific to your model.
Megan Mattingly-Arthur has been writing professionally since 1998. She has contributed to various publications, including "Teen Voices" and "Positive Teens" magazines, as well as a book, "The Young Writer's Guide to Getting Published." Mattingly-Arthur is studying travel and tourism through Penn Foster Career School.