How to Find the Lost Code for an Acura Navigation Systemby Contributor
Acura factory installed navigation systems come with pre-installed personal identification numbers. Should you be the one of many that have been locked out of their Acura's navigation system, then the following information will help you enable your navigation system to resume use.
NOTE: Do not try using multiple combination numbers to unlock this system because it can disable your entire car. The following information is a painless, successful system to find and enter your navigation system's pin number.
Dial the Acura Customer Service Number: 1-800-382-2238 to unlock your navigation system and assign you a new security code.
Provide Customer Service with the requested information for VIN, Navigation Unit Serial Number and ownership Information. The VIN is located on your drivers side door and on the front dashboard of the drivers side window. The Navigation Unit Serial Number can be found on the disc drive for your navigation system which is usually located in your trunk. The number is located on the bottom or side of the disc storage box.
The customer service agent will assign you a new PIN code.
Start your car and enter the new code.
- Use a cellular or cordless phone so that you can enter your new PIN code while the customer service agent is still on the phone and able to help you should any glitches occur.
Things You'll Need
- Proof of legal ownership of the Acura vehicle, car owner name and address
- VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
- Serial Number from your navigation system
- Acura Customer Service Number: 1-800-382-2238
- You can accidentally disable your car by repeatedly inputting the wrong PIN code.
- You spent a lot of money for your Acura, so why not let the helpful customer service agents help you retrieve your PIN code in a safe, successful manner.
This article was written by a professional writer, copy edited and fact checked through a multi-point auditing system, in efforts to ensure our readers only receive the best information. To submit your questions or ideas, or to simply learn more, see our about us page: link below.