How to Set My Dakota Truck Clockby Leonardo R. GrabkowskiUpdated July 18, 2023
The Dodge Dakota pickup truck has an electronic digital clock. This clock is built into the truck's factory radio. To set the Dakota truck's clock, you'll use the radio control panel. The clock does not update for seasonal time changes, so you'll need to change the time following daylight savings time. Replacing the truck's battery may also reset the radio, which would cause the clock to lose its time setting.
1. Turn the Dakota's ignition on
Turn the Dakota's ignition on. Find the "Time" button on the top part of the radio control panel.
2. Push and hold the "Time" button
Push and hold the "Time" button. After a couple of seconds, you'll notice the hour display starts to blink.
3. Turn the "Tune/Scroll" knob to adjust the hour
Turn the "Tune/Scroll" knob to adjust the hour. When the hour is correct, push the "Tune/Scroll" knob. Now you'll notice the minute display blinks.
4. Turn the "Tune/Scroll" knob to adjust the clock's minute display
Turn the "Tune/Scroll" knob to adjust the clock's minute display. Push the "Tune/Scroll" knob to save the changes to the clock.
Video: How to change the clock on a dodge Dakota / Ram
Helpful comments on this video:
- This works for a 2002 Dodge charger. I had been trying to figure it out for weeks! Thank you !
- Who knew I had to push the button to change to minutes. The hour part was easy. Thanks a ton brother!!!!
Leonardo R. Grabkowski has been writing professionally for more than four years. Grabkowski attended college in Oregon. He builds websites on the side and has a slight obsession with Drupal, Joomla and Wordpress.